UI/UX Designer wanted for a key role in a fast-growing industrial engineering company developing state-of-the-art robotic machinery.
UI/UX Designer will work with the software team and design engineers to develop hardware user interfaces and user control software for robotics tools and machinery from concept to product release.
Our client will consider providing a relocation package.
UI/UX Designer - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to UI/UX professionals with experience in industrial engineering, manufacturing or industrial automation.
This position DOES NOT offer any Web UI/UX design responsibility. The primary focus of this position will be designing hardware user interfaces and engineering systems/software.
To be successful within this role, you will:
- Have knowledge or experience designing user interfaces for hardware and engineering systems/software.
- Have an interest in designing UIs for complex systems.
- Enjoy working from concept and prototyping through to product release.
- Have good English language proficiency (written and verbal).
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the UI/UX Designer role:
You will be part of an innovative and creative engineering team designing and building state-of-the-art robotic machine tools.
- Designing hardware user interfaces and user control software for robotics tools and machinery from concept to product release.
- Designing GUIs in response to end-user product feedback.
- Organizing and running the testing of interfaces and integrations.
- Optimizing the ergonomics and workflow of the interfaces.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary One: £50-55,000 (negotiable)
Share Options: Yes
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays (one additional holiday for each year of service)
Pension: Salary sacrifice
Health Insurance: Yes
For more information on this UI/UX Designer position, please contact us for a discussion.
< Go back to candidate page