Java Software Developer wanted for a key role in a young, fast-growing company developing state-of-the-art robotic machinery.
*Office based position*
Our client will consider providing a relocation package.
Java Software Developer - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to Software Developers, Software Engineers, and programmers that enjoy coding in Java.
To be successful within this role, you will:
* Enjoy coding in Java.
* Have familiarity with some from; JavaFX, JIRA, C/C++ or C#.
* Have knowledge, experience or familiarity with implementing GUI.
* Be comfortable applying Maths or Geometry in code.
* Know algorithms, 3D or CAD/CAM.
* Have a good English language proficiency (written and verbal).
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Java Software Developer role:
You will be part of an innovative and creative engineering team designing and building state of the art robotic machine tools.
- Developing control software and GUI for our client’s software platform.
- Creating and maintaining robotic machine tools.
- Java and JavaFX cross-platform application development.
- Learning and using platforms such as JIRA, Jenkins, Doxygen and Bitbucket.
- Developing GUI in response to end-user product feedback.
- Learning and using asynchronous messaging, e.g. ZeroMQ.
Salary and Benefits:
Share Options: Yes
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays (one additional holiday for each year of service)
Pension: Salary sacrifice
Health Insurance: Yes
For more information on this Java Software Developer position, please contact us for a discussion.
< Go back to candidate page