Senior Unity Developer wanted as a lead developer for AR, VR, Mobile, Robotics and associated projects.
Office Location: Bristol
Hybrid Working: Yes. Two-three days working from our client's labs in Bristol
UK Work Sponsorship Offered: Yes.
Senior Unity Developer - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to experienced developers, programmers or software engineers with solid development experience in Unity and C#.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have five years Unity programming experience.
- Have five years C# programming experience.
- Have a solid understanding of Unity's render pipelines.
- Knowledge/experience of Unity XR.
- Have proficiency with GIT version control.
- Have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
All applicants must be willing to live within commuting distance of Bristol.
About the Senior Unity Developer role:
As a Senior Unity Developer within our client's Engineering Research and Development team, you will serve as the lead developer for AR, VR, Mobile, Robotics, and related projects.
- Taking the lead in transforming proof of concept ideas into productized apps.
- Creating and implementing functionality for apps using AR, VR, mobile devices, and robotics.
- Interacting with the other team members.
- Creating a strategy and pipeline for development.
- Creating and maintaining dependable, reusable, and efficient code.
Salary and Benefits:
Travel Allowance: £7,500/year
Hybrid Working: Yes.
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays. One additional day every year, maxing at 28 days.
Pension: Up to 8% matched.
Private Medical: Yes. Includes family and dental.
Bonus: 30% discretionary (15% company performance: 15% Individual performance)
Personal Development Budget: £2000/year
Stock Ownership Program: Yes
Well-Being Allowance: Yes
For more information on this Web Developer position, please contact us to discuss.
Our client welcomes everyone to apply, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender. Diversity is one of our client's core values.
< Go back to candidate page