Technical Consultant - Digital wanted for a key role in a growing software company.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a good work-life balance?
If the answer is Yes, we would love to hear from you.
Our client prides its long staff tenure on providing an excellent company environment, good learning and development opportunities, being a supportive company, honouring your working hours and keeping work at work.
Hybrid Working: If you are based within commuting distance of Bristol. The work arrangement is two days in our client's Bristol office and three days working from home.
Remote working: If you are based outside of reasonable commuting distance from Bristol. The work arrangement is one to two days a month in our client's Bristol office.
Technical Consultant (Digital) - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to technical or professional services consultants or technical professionals who have a commercial understanding of working with customers and the commercial implications of what a consultant does.
To be successful within this role:
- You will be familiar with delivering projects in a customer-facing role within the Digital space. This may include delivery for Websites, Digital Transformation, Mobile Apps and/or Social Media projects.
- You will have knowledge or experience in defining/building integrations with third-party applications and using APIs to extract data.
- You will be able to write SQL queries and understand how to present data clearly for end-user reports.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Technical Consultant – Digital role:
- Work closely with customers and partners to design solution architectures, detailed designs, and configuration specifications for customers' solutions.
- Implement solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Estimate and forecast project work with the sales and implementation teams.
- Interface directly with our partner network to exchange information and learnings, enabling continued and relevant knowledge transfer.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: Competitive and negotiable
Core Hours: 09:00-17:30 Monday – Friday.
Flexible Working: Yes
Disabled Access/Facilities: Yes
Equal Opportunities Employer: Yes
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays + 1 day for Birthday
Pension: 4.5% company contribution
Death in Service: 4x Salary
Dental Plan: Yes
Health and Wellness Program: Yes
Other in Office Benefits: Free cake on Wednesday. Thursday happy hour.
For more information on this unique Technical Consultant – Digital position, please contact us to discuss.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
< Go back to candidate page