Cloud Platform Engineering Lead wanted for key role in DevOps Cloud Services team building next-generation SaaS platform. On offer is an opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the development strategy and development process of our client’s flagship enterprise cloud platform.
Do you seek an opportunity to lead enterprise-scale cloud services projects?
Do you still enjoy being hands-on and close to technology?
If the answer is Yes, to the above, we would love to hear from you.
Hybrid Working: Two days in the London office. Three days working from home. With an opportunity for you to build the infrastructure and processes to support 100% remote working in the future.
Cloud Platform Engineering Lead - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to experienced professionals with solid Lead experience in cloud services or platforms. If you are a Lead DevOps Engineer, Lead Cloud Services Engineer or Lead SaaS Engineer, please apply now.
To be successful within this role, you will:
- Have substantial experience leading cloud-based projects.
- Be experienced in creating and managing continuous delivery pipelines. Enabling continuous integration using test-driven development.
- Possess good knowledge of core AWS services in relation to their use case, authentication, authorisation and best practice.
- Have a working knowledge of network layers and security controls possible in AWS/hybrid models.
- Have good knowledge of using Terraform.
- Be skilled in container architecture.
All applicants must reside in the UK, be within commuting distance of London or be willing to relocate.
About the Cloud Platform Engineering Lead role:
Lead DevOps Projects, including designing and deploying new software systems and services.
- Monitor performance of all systems to determine cost and productivity level. and
- Make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define DevOps strategy, architecture and processes.
- Lead the design of a scalable and modern infrastructure estate.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: To £90,000
Flexible Working: Yes
Hybrid Working: Two days in the London office. Three days working from home.
Holiday: 34 days (including Bank Holidays)
Pension: 5% company contribution
Group Life Insurance: Yes
For more information on this unique Cloud Platform Engineering Lead position, please contact us to discuss.
Our client welcomes everyone. They celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join and be themselves at work.
< Go back to candidate page