Software Trainer and User Adoption Specialist and innovative thinker wanted for key greenfield role in a growing software house. On offer is an opportunity to push boundaries, and design, create and deliver our client’s first digital learning and enablement programme.
Do you have ideas and answers on how to increase partner and user adoption and engagement of software applications or digital platforms?
Do you seek an opportunity where your experience, skills and approach will affect the current and future direction of training design and delivery for an international company?
If the answer is Yes, to the above, we would love to hear from you.
Hybrid Working: Two days in Bristol. Three days working from home.
Software Trainer and User Adoption Specialist - Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to experienced Software Trainers, Course Trainers, IT Trainers, Digital Trainers, Learning and Development professionals or Technical Trainers.
To be successful within this role, you will:
- Be experienced in designing, creating and delivering training programs using a combination of virtual, online and in-context learning methods.
- Capable of expressing complicated ideas or technical jargon into easy to digest words and sentences.
- A creative/innovative thinker capable of answering the questions around increasing/improving partner and user adoption and engagement of our client’s software.
- Have good knowledge of computers, software, learning applications and digital communication platforms.
- Have external user training experience.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Software Trainer and User Adoption Specialist role:
- Design, create, own and drive the development of Partner and User enablement and adoption.
- Design and develop entire programs of learning for our client’s bespoke software from the ground up.
- Set out a clear strategy for the training program.
- Help select the tools, methodologies and practices to deliver on the strategy.
- Manage and own content creation for the digital adoption platform.
- Conduct training using a variety of virtual and digital platforms.
Salary and Benefits:
Core Hours: 09:00-17:30 Monday – Friday.
Flexible Working: Yes
Hybrid Working: Two days in the Bristol office. Three days working from home.
Disabled Access/Facilities: Yes
Equal Opportunities Employer: Yes
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays + 1 day for Birthday
Pension: 4.5% company contribution
Death in Service: 4x Salary
Dental Plan: Yes
Health and Wellness Program: Yes
Other in Office Benefits: Free cake on Wednesday. Thursday happy hour.
For more information on this unique Software Trainer and User Adoption Specialist position, please get in touch with us to discuss.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
< Go back to candidate page